- 1 pound fresh zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- Wash whole zucchini under running water and pat dry. Slice into ¼-inch thick rounds and sprinkle with salt. Place in a colander and allow to drain for at least an hour to decrease some of the moisture.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Combine drained zucchini with canola oil and toss to coat.
- Combine together Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs in a deep plate. Dredge zucchini rounds into the cheese-breadcrumbs mixture until well coated. Arrange over prepared pan in a single layer. Make sure that none of the coated rounds overlap each other.
- Bake coated zucchini for 20 to 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Remove from pan with spatula or pancake turner. Allow to cool slightly on wire racks. Repeat with remaining coated zucchini rounds. Serve warm.
- For variety, you can replace cheese with paprika or other seasonings, like pizza or Italian seasonings of your choice.
- To make zucchini sticks, cut whole zucchini crosswise into two and cut each half into ¼-inch by 2- to 3-inch sticks. Follow the rest of the procedure as per the recipe. You may also choose to add 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds with Parmesan cheese, in place of breadcrumbs.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 28, 2016 6:36 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • chip recipes • chips • Fruit and Vegetable • Recipe • Recipes • snack recipes • snacks • zucchini • Zucchini Chips • zucchini chips recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!