Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
- 3 pieces large ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1-½ cups mango or banana-flavored low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest, finely grated
- 3 large ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1-½ cups strawberry-flavored yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest, finely grated
- Place mango, mango or banana yogurt, honey, lime juice and lime zest in a blender. Pulse for 2 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Divide and pour among glasses until half full. Chill until needed.
- Clean or rinse blender. Add banana slices, strawberries, strawberry-flavored yogurt, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pulse for 2 to 3 minutes or until free of lumps and pureed. Carefully pour over mango layer, until glasses are full. Chill for another 30 minutes or 1 hour, if desired. Garnish with fruit slices and serve chilled.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- You can replace mangos, bananas and strawberries with fruits of your choice. If there is no yogurt flavor available in the fruit of your choice, use vanilla or plain yogurt and add a few drops of food flavoring corresponding to the fruit you chose, or use natural fruit juice such as orange or pineapple juice instead.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 29, 2016 6:39 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Yogurt Smoothie • Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!