White Chocolate Popcorn
- 8 cups unsalted popped corn
- 24 ounces while baking chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon light cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 320°F.
- Spread popped corn on a baking pan lined with foil. Set aside.
- Combine together chopped chocolate and sugar. Toss together until well combined. Place have the contents in a heat-proof bowl and add cream. Set bowl over a pan of simmering water for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through and chocolate begins to melt. Remove from heat and stir lightly. Add the remaining chocolate-sugar mixture and stir. If the chocolate does not melt all the way, that’s fine. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour melted white chocolate over popcorn and toss well until coated. Place baking pan in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Remove pan from oven and set on a wire rack to cool, breaking up any clusters using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Serve right away or store in an airtight container.
- You may also choose to replace cream with half and half or buttermilk. You may also replace vanilla with rum or any of your favorite liqueur or essence.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 10, 2016 1:02 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • chocolate recipes • Popcorn • popcorn recipes • Recipes • snack recipes • snacks • white chocolate • White Chocolate Popcorn • white chocolate recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!