Weight Watchers Smoothie
- 2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 large ripe peach, cored and sliced
- 2 large very ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 handfuls fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup crushed ice, or as needed
- Combine together yogurt, peach, bananas, raspberries, strawberries, orange juice and crushed ice in a high-speed blender. Pulse for 3 to 5 minutes, until mixture is smooth and well-blended.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with thin slices of fresh strawberries and/or bananas. Insert straw and serve right away.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- Go green by adding 2 to 3 cups baby spinach leaves into the recipe ingredients.
- Place spinach first into the blender. Add about ¼ cup water and pulse for 2 to 4 minutes or until leaves are pureed and smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and follow the rest of the steps in the recipe.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 23, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!