Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
- 3 cups fresh watermelon, seeded and cubed (include any juice)
- 1 cup fresh honeydew, seeded and cubed
- ½ cup fresh pineapple chunks (include any juice)
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, chilled
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, agave nectar, honey, or any sweetener of your choice
- Place cubes of watermelon, honeydew and pineapple chunks in a blender. Pulse for 1 minute or until pureed. Add yogurt, crushed ice and sweetener. Pulse for 2 to 3 minutes more or until smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with diced watermelon and a pinch of ground cinnamon. Serve right away.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- For a really simple watermelon shake, puree watermelon, add 2 to 3 ice cubes and sweeten to taste.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 29, 2016 6:39 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • fruit • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • watermelon smoothie • Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!