Watermelon Pear and Cucumber Smoothie
- ½ cup cucumber, seeded and diced (leave the skin on)
- 1 cup green pear, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup very cold water
- Combine cucumber and pear in a blender. Add lemon or orange juice. Pulse for about 2 minutes or until pulpy. Add watermelon, milk and cold water. Pulse for another 3 minutes until smooth. Pour into two glasses and serve.
- Replace cucumber with sliced kale or spinach leaves. Add 1 tablespoon honey if using green veggies.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 20, 2016 7:46 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • cucumber • cucumber drinks • cucumber recipes • cucumber smoothie • cucumber smoothies • cucumbers • drink recipes • drinks • Fruit and Vegetable • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • pear • pear beverages • pear drinks • pear recipes • pear smoothie • pear smoothies • pears • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • watermelon • watermelon beverages • watermelon drinks • Watermelon Pear and Cucumber Smoothie • watermelon recipes • watermelon smoothie • watermelon smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!