Watermelon Kale Smoothie
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed (reserve any juice)
- 1 cup kale, washed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Combine watermelon (and any juice), kale and lemon juice in a blender. Pulse for 2 minutes until pulpy. Add yogurt, honey and crushed ice. Pulse for another 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth. Divide between two chilled glasses and serve right away.
- Substitute kale with other greens like spinach, or watercress. Adjust sweetness as needed. Use other pulpy fruit like melon or avocado in this recipe.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 22, 2016 7:56 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: beverage recipes • Beverages • blender recipes • drink recipes • drinks • green smoothie • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • Kale • kale beverages • kale drinks • kale smoothie • kale smoothies • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • watermelon • watermelon beverages • watermelon drinks • Watermelon Kale Smoothie • watermelon recipes • watermelon smoothie • watermelon smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!