- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1 cup Medjool dates, seeds removed
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Place vanilla ice cream, yogurt and vanilla extract in a blender. Pulse for 30 seconds, until smooth. Add cherries, dates, apple juice, orange juice and ice. Pulse for another 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and decorate with marinated cherries*. Serve right away.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- Prick fresh cherries with a toothpick, about 2 to 4 holes per cherry. Soak in rum, brandy, Amaretto or cognac for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Drain liquid and use alcohol-infused cherries as garnish to cocktails, smoothies, sundaes and the like.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 21, 2016 7:51 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • vanilla recipes • Vanilla Smoothie • Vanilla Smoothie Recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!