Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (including the juice)
- 1 cup cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled and sliced (freeze, if desired)
- ½ cup fresh kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup fresh peaches, cored and sliced
- 1-½ cups mango-flavored yogurt
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream, softened
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Honey, to taste (optional)
- Combine crushed pineapple, cubed cantaloupe, banana slices, kiwi slices, peach slices and mango yogurt in a blender. Pulse for 2 to 3 minutes or until pureed. Add strawberry ice cream, orange juice, coconut cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, crushed ice and honey (if using). Pulse for another 3 to 5 minutes or until well-incorporated.
- Pour smoothie into tall glasses. Decorate with a chunk of fresh fruit and an umbrella. Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Add a splash of rum to give this tropical drink a kick.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 28, 2016 6:36 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Tropical Smoothie • Tropical Smoothie Recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!