Triple Chocolate Ice Cream
This Triple Chocolate Ice Cream recipe contains the best ingredients of the chocolate world: chocolate chips, chocolate syrup and Hershey’s chocolate candy bar chunks!
- 1 8oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 8 cups whole or 2% milk
- 1 ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups mini milk chocolate chips
- 4 king sized Hershey candy bars, roughly chopped or broken into bite sized chunks
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, whole or 2% milk and chocolate syrup in a large bowl to create a sweetened version of chocolate milk. This gives the Triple Chocolate Ice Cream its chocolate flavor.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream until soft peaks are formed. Slowly, add in the powdered sugar and continue beating on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Using a large spoon, fold ¼ of the chocolate milk mixture into the sweetened whipped cream at a time and mix well after each adage. You do not want to lose the air that has been beaten into your whipped cream so when adding the chocolate milk mixture, use a large spoon and incorporate the chocolate milk mixture by folding the bottom section of the whipped cream over the top section until the milk is completely incorporated.
- Pour the chocolate cream mixture into the center bowl of your ice cream maker and follow your maker’s normal directions to freeze the ice cream. Once complete, pour in the chocolate chips and candy bar chunks and stir in gently. Enjoy!
- For a simpler and quicker Triple Chocolate Ice Cream, substitute the whole milk and chocolate syrup with a half-gallon of readymade chocolate milk or 8 cups of Yoohoo chocolate drink.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 24, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Chocolate • Chocolate cake • Chocolate syrup • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • frozen dessert recipes • frozen desserts • frozen recipes • ice cream • ice cream recipes • Recipes • Triple Chocolate Ice Cream • Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!