Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 cups plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 large banana
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 handful pitted cherries (reserve some for garnish, if desired)
- ¼ cup sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, finely chopped (save some for garnish, if desired)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place strawberries and yogurt in a blender. Pulse for 1 to 2 minutes or until berries are pureed and free of lumps. Add banana, raspberries, cherries and sugar. Pulse for 3 to 5 minutes, until smooth. Stir in mint leaves. Pour smoothie into individual glasses and add ice cubes. If desired, garnish each glass with a stemmed cherry and one to two whole mint leaves.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- Add ice cubes just before serving to prevent the melting cube from thinning the consistency of the smoothie.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 20, 2016 7:46 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Strawberry Smoothie • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies • Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie • Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!