Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 fresh pineapple (about 6 to 8 ounces), peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed, hulled and halved
- 2/3 cup fresh blood orange juice
- 1 to 1-½ cups crushed ice
- sugar, to taste
- Combine together pineapple, strawberries, orange juice, and crushed ice. Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth. Sweeten with sugar, according to taste, however, the smoothie itself is already tasty.
- Pour into 3 to 4 glasses and garnish with chunks of fresh pineapple. Serve right away.
- You can also use canned pineapple including, perhaps, half of its syrup, however, fresh is the best option for a healthy smoothie.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 21, 2016 7:51 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit • pineapple • pineapple smoothie recipes • pineapple smoothies • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie • Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!