Strawberry Orange Smoothie
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange zest, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, scraped and finely grated
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed (topping)
- Blend together strawberries, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey, orange zest, ginger and crushed ice in a high powered blender until smooth and pureed.
- Divide smoothie between 2 glasses and sprinkle with flaxseed. Serve right away.
- For a nutty finish, you can replace flaxseed with toasted sesame seeds or toasted coconut.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 17, 2017 4:03 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit • orange smoothie recipes • orange smoothies • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Strawberry Orange Smoothie • Strawberry Orange Smoothie Recipe • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!