Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, stemmed, hulled and halved
- 2 cups fresh kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup whole milk, well-chilled
- ¼ cup fresh apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine together strawberries, kiwi fruit, honey, sour cream and milk in a blender. Pulse until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss together chopped apple and lemon juice. Stir into smoothie. Pour smoothie into one or two glasses and serve.
- You can replace apple with pears or any other crunchy fruit you prefer. A tablespoon of chopped toasted nuts would also be a good addition to the smoothie.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 27, 2016 6:36 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit • Garden strawberry • kiwi smoothie recipes • kiwi smoothies • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie • Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Recipe • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!