Strawberry Fruit Dip
- ½ package (from 8 ounce-block) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- ½ cup whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup pureed strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- assorted fruit, sliced
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Whip together marshmallow crème, whipped topping, strawberry puree, honey and strawberry preserves. Fold into cream cheese. Chill until needed.
- Once dip is ready, arrange fruits and berries on a serving platter and place dip in small bowl on the side.
- If desired, you may replace whipped topping with 1/3 cup yogurt and 2 tablespoons sour cream.
- If using fruits that are juice, such as mango or pineapple, drain juice and reserve for other recipes.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Death in Holy Orders (Adam Dalgliesh Mysteries Book 11)
From the award-winning master of literary crime fiction, a classic work rich in tense drama and psychological insight.On the East Anglian seacoast, a small theological college... read more →
Prices are accurate as of January 18, 2017 4:04 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • fruit • fruit appetizer recipes • fruit appetizers • fruit recipes • Garden strawberry • Recipes • Sauces Dips Gravies and Toppings • snacks • strawberry • Strawberry Fruit Dip • strawberry fruit dip recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!