Strawberry Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, pureed and passed through a fine sieve
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed and passed through a fine sieve
- few drops each of red and blue food colors (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- Combine together graham crumbs, light brown sugar and unsalted butter. Mix well until it resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Chill until needed.
- Using paddle attachment, beat cream cheese over low speed until smooth and creamy. Increase speed to medium and add sugar. Continue beating until mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and sour cream. Add eggs one by one, beating well after each addition. Divide batter equally in two.
- Fold blueberry puree with half of cream cheese mixture. Fold strawberry puree into remaining half. Tint each mixture with food color, if desired.
- Alternately spoon both mixtures over chilled crust. Using a thin knife or skewer, swirl both batters together to create a marbled effect, smoothening top as much as possible. Gently tap pan over counter to release any air pockets that accumulated.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until center of cake is nearly set but still wiggly when pan is shaken gently.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes. Run a knife around sides of cake to loosen. Cool cheesecake completely.
- Loosely cover pan with foil or plastic wrap. Chill cake for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- When cake is ready to serve, carefully remove pan sides. Transfer cheesecake to a serving platter. Cut into wedges.
- If desired, top cake wedges with whipped cream rosettes and decorate with fresh blueberries and strawberry halves.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 20, 2016 7:46 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • blueberries • blueberry • blueberry cheesecake • blueberry cheesecakes • blueberry desserts • blueberry recipes • blueberry swirl cheesecake • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • strawberries • strawberry • Strawberry Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake • strawberry cheesecake • strawberry cheesecakes • strawberry desserts • strawberry recipes • strawberry swirl cheesecake • truffle recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!