Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed and hulled
- 3 large bananas, diced
- ¼ cup seedless strawberry preserves
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons banana essence
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Combine together strawberries, bananas, strawberry preserves, orange juice and zest, and banana essence in a blender. Pulse until pureed and well-combined. Pour in yogurt and crushed ice. Pulse for another 30 to 50 seconds until ice and dairy are incorporated into the fruit puree.
- Divide among 3 to 4 glasses. Garnish with thin slices of fresh strawberries and serve right away.
- Try and use fresh fruit and berries in this recipe, if possible, as the frozen versions make a slightly “soggy” smoothie due to added liquid content in the fruits due to freezing.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 25, 2016 8:10 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Garden strawberry • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Strawberry Banana Smoothie • Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!