Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 2 punnets fresh strawberries, hulled and stemmed
- 4 to 5 large bananas, peeled and each cut into three pieces
- ½ cup seedless strawberry jam
- 3 cups banana-flavored yogurt
- ¼ cup honey, or to taste
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 3 to 4 cup crushed ice
- Additional fresh strawberries, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Combine together fresh strawberries and bananas in a blender. Pulse for 1 minute or until pureed. Add strawberry jam, yogurt, honey, orange juice and crushed ice. Continue pulsing for another 3 to 5 minutes or until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Pour into well-chilled glasses and garnish with a fan of thinly sliced fresh strawberries. Place a straw on each glass and serve right away.
- Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- If using frozen strawberries and bananas, there is no need to thaw, however, reduce crushed ice to only 3 cups to make room for addition moisture from the frozen fruit.
- For a vegan version, replace strawberry jam with unsweetened strawberry preserves or double the quantity of the fresh strawberries. Replace yogurt with frozen almond milk and organic ingredients.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 10, 2016 1:02 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Strawberry Banana Smoothie • Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!