Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed and chopped
- 2 large ripe bananas, diced
- 1 large kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest, finely grated
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt, well-chilled
- ½ cup heavy cream, well-chilled
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Toss together strawberries, bananas, kiwi, lemon juice and zest. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a blender. Add honey, yogurt and cream. Pulse for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Pour into Collins glasses and serve garnished with a sprinkling of chopped mint leaves. Serve right away.
- This recipe is also good as popsicles. Pour into popsicle molds or muffin cups, freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until edges begin to solidify. Insert popsicle sticks (if using muffin cups) and freeze for another 3 to 4 hours, preferably overnight, until firm.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 23, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Garden strawberry • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Strawberry and Banana Smoothie • Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!