Spinach and Mushroom Omelette
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoon onion, minced
- ¾ cup fresh white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- Beat eggs until frothy and pale-colored. Beat in salt, pepper and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Sautee onions until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms. Sautee until tender, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add green bell pepper and olives. Stir for another minute or two. Add spinach leaves and continue to sauté for 2 minutes. Pour in all of the beaten eggs and allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bottom is set.
- Using a wide spatula or two pancake turners, carefully flip the omelette to cook the other side. Transfer onto a plate and serve immediately.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- If desired, sprinkle grated cheese over egg after adding to pan and continue cooking as directed. You may also choose to beat about 1 to 2 tablespoons plain mayonnaise or yogurt with egg before adding to the pan.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 26, 2016 8:17 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: breakfast • breakfast recipes • brunch • brunch recipes • egg recipes • Eggs • Fruit and Vegetable • Greens • Mushroom • Omelette • omelette recipes • omelettes • Recipes • Spinach • Spinach and Mushroom Omelette • Spinach and Mushroom Omelette Recipe
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!