- 2.5 ounces mozzarella de buffalo, cut into bite-size cubes
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices salami
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ of 10-ounce jar Kalamata olives, rinsed then patted dry
- 2 each of red and green bell peppers, halved, seeded and roasted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Grissini or focaccia slices, to serve
- Arrange mozzarella, prosciutto, salami, tomatoes, olives and peppers in a large serving plate. Drizzle with olive oil. If desired, cover and chill for 4 hours to infuse flavors. Otherwise, serve immediately with grissini or focaccia slices.
- To make this antipasto platter for a larger group, use whole containers of ingredients stated instead of multiplying the quantity indicated in the recipe. You may also opt to serve antipasti in 2 to 4 medium-sized platters for larger gatherings instead of one large tray to prevent guests from overcrowding in one place.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 23, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: antipasto • antipasto recipes • appetizer • appetizer and snacks • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Recipes • Salad • Simple Antipasto • Simple Antipasto Recipe • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!