Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled and sliced (freeze, if desired)
- 1 handful blueberries, chilled
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 cups crushed ice
- Ground cinnamon (for garnish)
- Combine together pumpkin, bananas and blueberries in a blender. Pulse for 30 to 45 seconds. Add milk, yogurt, honey, vanilla and crushed ice. Continue pulsing for another 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with ground cinnamon to garnish. Serve right away.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- Make this recipe decadent by drizzling melted chocolate all over the interiors of the glasses before adding the smoothie. For best results, chill glasses until drizzled chocolate has set.
- Or, you can drizzle the melted chocolate directly into the smoothie, just before serving.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 26, 2016 6:31 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Fruit and Vegetable • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Pumpkin • Pumpkin pie • Pumpkin Smoothie • Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!