- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin or pureed fresh pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- assorted sliced fruit
- cookies or nacho chips
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in marshmallow crème until mixture is fluffy.
- Beat together pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cloves. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Chill until needed.
- Once ready to serve, arrange fruits, berries, chips or cookies in a serving platter. Place a small bowl in the middle of fruit arrangement and fill with Pumpkin Dip.
- If desired, finely chop or grate the zest of 1 lemon or orange and mix into the dip mixture for extra flavor and texture.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 7, 2016 10:41 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer and snacks • appetizer recipes • appetizers • Fruit and Vegetable • fruit appetizer recipes • fruit appetizers • Pumpkin • Pumpkin and Squash • Pumpkin Dip • pumpkin dip recipe • Recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!