- 2 cups fresh kale, stems and ribs removed, leaves torn
- ½ cup fresh apple juice
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh avocado, cubed
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt, chilled
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened soy protein powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Fresh mixed berries or fruit slices (for garnish)
- Place torn kale leaves, apple juice and orange juice in a blender. Pulse for 5 minutes or until very smooth and all of the leaves are pureed. Add strawberries, avocado, blueberries, banana, yogurt, soy protein powder and chia seeds. Continue pulsing for another 2 to 3 minutes or until well-blended and creamy.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and decorate with fresh fruit slices or berries. Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- You may replace kale with spinach leaves.
- If the fruits or berries included in this recipe are not in season, you can use frozen fruits or berries, or any other produce available.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 7, 2016 10:41 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Power Smoothie • Power Smoothie Recipe • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!