Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- 6 ounces fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple juice
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Place pineapple chunks, bananas, pineapple juice, orange juice and milk in a blender. Process for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour into Collins glasses. Garnish each glass with crushed pineapple. Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- This recipe requires fresh pineapple, however, canned pineapples can also be used.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 19, 2016 7:45 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Fruits and Vegetables • pineapple • Pineapple Banana Smoothie • Pineapple Banana Smoothie Recipe • pineapple smoothie recipes • pineapple smoothies • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!