Piña Colada Smoothie
- 4 to 5 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups light coconut milk
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup plain yogurt, well-chilled
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice, well-chilled
- 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- ¼ rum or brandy
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened grated coconut
- Fresh pineapple chunks, for garnish (optional)
- Combine together pineapple chunks and sliced bananas in a blender. Pour in coconut milk and pulse for 20 to 30 seconds to make a rough puree. Add crushed ice, yogurt, pineapple juice, honey and rum or brandy. Pulse for another 3 to 5 minutes or until very smooth and well-blended.
- Pour into glasses. Sprinkle tops with grated coconut and decorate with fresh pineapple chunks. Serve immediately.
- To make this recipe alcohol-free and fit for children, replace rum or brandy with freshly-squeezed orange juice. Adjust sweetness, if needed.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 17, 2017 4:03 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Frozen banana • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Piña colada • Piña Colada Smoothie • Piña Colada Smoothie Recipe • pineapple • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!