Peanut Butter Smoothie
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup raspberry jelly
- 1-½ cups milk, well-chilled
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored or plain yogurt, well-chilled
- Combine together peanut butter and raspberry jam in a blender. Pulse for 30 seconds to incorporate. Add milk, ice cream and yogurt. Pulse for another 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and well-blended.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and serve garnished with raspberry halves or a mini scoop of ice cream. You can also pour into a container and chill until needed.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- You can omit the jelly, if desired, and replace vanilla ice cream with peanut butter or mint ice cream for variety.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 29, 2016 6:39 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!