Peanut Butter Smoothie
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup raspberry jelly
- 1-½ cups milk, well-chilled
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored or plain yogurt, well-chilled
- Combine together peanut butter and raspberry jam in a blender. Pulse for 30 seconds to incorporate. Add milk, ice cream and yogurt. Pulse for another 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and well-blended.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and serve garnished with raspberry halves or a mini scoop of ice cream. You can also pour into a container and chill until needed.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- You can omit the jelly, if desired, and replace vanilla ice cream with peanut butter or mint ice cream for variety.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Death in Holy Orders (Adam Dalgliesh Mysteries Book 11)
From the award-winning master of literary crime fiction, a classic work rich in tense drama and psychological insight.On the East Anglian seacoast, a small theological college... read more →
Prices are accurate as of January 18, 2017 4:04 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!