Peanut Butter Popcorn
- 12 cups unsalted popped corn
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup chunky peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped (optional)
- Place popcorn in a large lidded container. Set aside.
- Combine together corn syrup, honey and light brown sugar in a pan. Set over medium heat. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until about to simmer. Adjust heat to medium-high and allow to boil until sugar is completely melted. Remove pan from heat. Stir in chunky peanut butter, vanilla and rum extract.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn and sprinkle with chopped peanuts, if desired. Stir well until well combined. Serve right away.
- You may also mix in rice crispies and press mixture into a generously buttered baking pan and chill until firm. Cut into bars or squares before serving.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 24, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Peanut • Peanut butter • Peanut Butter Popcorn • peanut butter popcorn recipe • peanut butter recipes • popcorn recipes • Recipes • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!