Peanut Butter Pecan Swirl Ice Cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 egg s
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- ½ cup peanut butter
- In a medium to large saucepan over medium heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, half and half, 1 tablespoon butter, egg sand real vanilla. Whisk briskly to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a small skillet over low heat, melt 1teaspoon of butter. Add in the pecan halves and stir to coat in the butter. Continue to cook for 7-8 minutes, tossing the pecans gently to avoid burning; remove from heat.
- Remove the milk mixture from heat and stir in the peanut butter. Refrigerate for at least two hours but works better if chilled overnight. Also, place a clean butter knife in the refrigerator for later use.
- Once chilled, gently stir in the sautéed pecans. Pour into your ice cream maker’s freezer and complete the churn process normally. Once ice cream is completed, drizzle the caramel sauce over the ice cream and use the chilled butter knife to swirl the caramel throughout the ice cream.
- You can use store bought ice cream caramel topping and heat it in the microwave to thin for easier swirling. You can also make homemade caramel sauce or melt ½ of a bag of caramel squares with 1/3 cup of milk over low heat, stirring continuously.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Death in Holy Orders (Adam Dalgliesh Mysteries Book 11)
From the award-winning master of literary crime fiction, a classic work rich in tense drama and psychological insight.On the East Anglian seacoast, a small theological college... read more →
Prices are accurate as of January 18, 2017 4:04 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Butter Pecan • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Frozen • ice cream • ice cream recipes • Peanut Butter Pecan Swirl Ice Cream • Peanut Butter Pecan Swirl Ice Cream Recipe • Pecan • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!