Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Peanut Butter flavored ice cream with chunks of peanut butter cups and peanut butter chips is a Reece lover’s dream!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup mini peanut butter chips
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine heavy cream, sugar, milk, vanilla and peanut butter, stirring nonstop until sugar is dissolved and peanut butter is thoroughly incorporated. Reduce heat to low, cover with a lid and continue simmering for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker’s freezer and follow the normal instructions for preparing the ice cream.
- Half way through the churn cycle, pour in mini peanut butter chips and complete the process. When ice cream is finished, gently fold in the peanut butter cups and enjoy!
- For smaller chunks of peanut butter cups, use large cups and chop them roughly into the size you desire. For a less peanut butter flavor, omit the 1 cup of peanut butter and substitute one vanilla bean (split and seeds scraped free) for the vanilla extract. This creates a basic vanilla ice cream with chunks of peanut butter cups!
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 10, 2016 1:02 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Dairy • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • ice cream • ice cream recipes • Peanut • Peanut butter • Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream • Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Recipe • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!