Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 large banana, diced
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place banana, skim milk, peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a blender. Process for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and well-combined.
- Pour smoothie in a tall glass, garnish with a slice of banana and serve.
- Chunky peanut butter would also be good in this recipe.
- You can replace skim milk with almond milk, soy milk or any other non-dairy milk substitute for a healthier version.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 30, 2016 6:40 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Frozen banana • Peanut • Peanut butter • Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie • Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!