- 4 large ripe peaches, cubed
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup peach nectar, well-chilled
- ¼ cup orange juice, well-chilled
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Place peaches, vanilla ice cream, bananas, peach nectar, orange juice and crushed ice into a high-speed blender. Pulse for 45 to 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 2 tall glasses. Garnish with banana or peach slices, if desired. Serve right away.
- You may use frozen peaches or bananas in this recipe, however, you will need to reduce crushed ice to 1/3 to ¼ cup. Otherwise, the additional water content (in the form of ice) would thin down the consistency of the smoothie.
- If you prefer to follow the recipe to the letter, thaw frozen fruit to room temperature and drain well.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 24, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Peach • Peach Smoothie • Peach Smoothie Recipe • peaches • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!