Peach Mango Smoothie
- 3 large ripe fresh peaches, cubed
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, stone removed and cubed
- 1 cup mango-flavored yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk, well-chilled
- ½ cup fresh mango or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- Place peach and mango cubes in a blender. Pulse for a few seconds until just coarsely chopped. Add yogurt, low-fat milk, mango or orange juice, honey and ice cubes. Pulse for another 2 minutes or until ice cubes are fine and the entire mixture is smooth.
- Divide smoothie among 3 to 4 glasses and serve garnished with a slice of fresh oranges or mint leaves. Serve right away.
- Makes 3 to 4 servings.
- Peaches and mango are usually available only in the summer. If these fruits are not in season, use frozen fruits only with no added sugar or fruit juice. Avoid using canned fruit when making this smoothie.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 21, 2016 7:51 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit recipes • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • mango • Peach Mango Smoothie • Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe • peaches • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!