- 2 cups ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 cup banana-flavored yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- ½ cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Combine together papaya and strawberries in a blender. Pulse until reduced to a roughly chopped mixture, about 30 to 40 seconds. Add yogurt, vanilla ice cream, honey, crushed ice and chopped mint leaves. Pulse for another 30 to 60 seconds, or until smooth.
- Divide smoothie among four glasses. Serve immediately.
- Turn smoothie into an “ice cream” by pouring into a rimmed baking pan. Freeze for 30 to 45 minutes or until ice crystals begin to form, stirring mixture with a fork every 10 to 15 minutes. Beat until slushy. Pour back into the pan and freeze again until really thick and creamy. Repeat procedure, beating for another 2 to 3 minutes. Return mixture into pan and freeze until firm.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 26, 2016 6:31 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Beverages • drinks • Fruit and Vegetable • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Papaya • Papaya Smoothie • Papaya Smoothie Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!