Oreos Truffles Recipe
- 40 pieces Oreo cookies, finely crushed (include cream filling)
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 20 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Combine crushed Oreos and cream cheese. Mix until smooth and well-blended. Form into balls and arrange in a baking sheet or tray lined with wax paper. Chill until firm, about 45 to 60 minutes.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 2 to 3 minutes or until completely melted. Stir at every 30-second interval until smooth.
- Take Oreo-cream cheese balls out of the refrigerator. Dip in melted chocolate until completely coated. Tap truffles on the rim of bowl to shake off excess chocolate. Return to wax paper-lined sheet and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours or preferably overnight, before serving.
- If desired, roll truffles in chopped nuts after dipping in melted chocolate. You may also choose to sprinkle more crushed Oreos on top before chilling.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 17, 2017 4:03 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Chocolate • chocolate desserts • chocolate recipes • chocolate truffles • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • oreos desserts • oreos recipes • oreos truffles • Oreos Truffles Recipe • Recipes • Truffle • truffle recipes • truffles
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!