Orange Kale Smoothie
- 1 cup kale, washed and chopped
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup orange segments, sliced and membranes removed
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or to taste
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Combine kale and orange juice in the blender. Pulse for a minute or two. Add orange segments, orange extract, yogurt, honey and crushed ice. Pulse until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes. Divide evenly between two glasses. Serve immediately.
- You can replace kale with other salad greens like watercress, lettuce or even with ½ cup diced cucumber.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of December 7, 2016 10:41 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Almond milk • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • green smoothie • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • Kale • kale drink recipes • kale recipes • kale smoothie • kale smoothie recipes • kale smoothies • orange • orange beverages • orange drinks • Orange Kale Smoothie • orange recipes • orange smoothie • orange smoothie recipes • orange smoothies • oranges • Recipe • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!