Orange Chocolate Truffles
- 2 cups grahams, crushed
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, finely chopped
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- Combine together crushed grahams, orange juice, cream cheese, condensed milk and orange zest. Mix well. Cover and chill for about 30 to 45 minutes or until firm. Form into balls and set on wax paper or foil-lined trays or cookie sheets.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and stir in orange liqueur. Allow to cool slightly, about 5 to 10 minutes. Dip chilled balls into melted chocolate. Set on wax paper-lined tray and chill at least an hour or until coating is set.
- Replace grahams with crushed Oreos, reduce milk to 2 tablespoons. Roll in chopped nuts, if desired.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 20, 2016 7:46 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Chocolate • chocolate desserts • chocolate orange truffles • chocolate recipes • chocolate truffles • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Orange Chocolate Truffles • orange desserts • orange recipes • orange truffles • Recipe • Recipes • Truffle • truffle recipes • truffles • Types of chocolate
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!