No Fuss Fudge
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6.5 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum
- Butter a 5-inch pan or individual ramekins. Set aside.
- Combine milk and chocolate pieces in a pan. Place pan over low heat until chocolates are completely melted, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and rum.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan or ramekins, making sure to smoothen top. Allow to cool completely. Chill for at least 2 hours or so for faster setting.
- Cut into squares before serving.
- You may stir in finely chopped nuts into fudge before pouring into pan. Once fudge is cut into squares, drizzle top with melted white chocolate. You may also replace rum with orange liqueur.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 25, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Candy • candy recipes • chocolate desserts • chocolate fudge • chocolate recipes • dark chocolate • dark chocolate candy • dark chocolate desserts • dark chocolate fudge • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • easy fidge • easy fudge recipe • Fudge • fudge recipe • fudge recipes • fuger • No Fuss Fudge • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!