No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1-½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, pureed
- 1-¼ cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 14 ounces fresh strawberries, divided
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Brush the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with melted unsalted butter. Line with baking paper cut to fit bottom and sides of pan. Set aside.
- Combine together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a food processor. Pulse until combined and texture resembles a coarse meal. Press onto the bottom and about 1 inch up the sides of prepared pan. Chill for at least an hour before using.
- Set mixer over medium speed and use paddle attachment. Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add pureed strawberries, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and fluffy, about 5 o 7 minutes, scraping down the sides of bowl, as needed.
- Whip cream until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture and spoon into chilled graham crust. Smoothen top and chill for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Puree half of strawberries and thinly slice the remainder. Combine pureed strawberries with confectioners’ sugar and milk in a food processor. Pulse until well-blended.
- Run a thin knife around the edges of pan and remove pan sides. Peel off baking paper. Use a thin spatula to loosen cake from baking paper and pan bottom. Carefully transfer cake onto a serving platter. Pour strawberry topping over cake and decorate with fresh strawberry slices.
- Cut into wedges before serving.
- To cut the cake, dip a sharp knife in hot water and wipe dry. Use knife to cut cake while still warm. Repeat procedure as needed, until entire cake is cut.
- For variety, you may also use other types of berries or fruits in season in place of strawberries. Cheesecake is best served chilled.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way
With dazzling wit and astonishing insight, Bill Bryson—the acclaimed author of The Lost Continent—brilliantly explores the remarkable history, eccentricities, resilience a... read more →
Prices are accurate as of December 3, 2016 10:20 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Cream cheese • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • no bake cheesecake • no bake cheesecake recipe • no bake cheesecake recipes • no bake recipes • No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake • Recipes • strawberries • strawberry • strawberry cheesecake recipes • strawberry cheesecakes • strawberry desserts • strawberry recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!