No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 1- ½ cups butter cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, chilled
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine together butter cookie crumbs, light brown sugar, butter and lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse until combined and crumbly. Press unto the bottom and about ½-inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill until needed.
- Whip cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Beat in lemon juice, lemon zest, condensed milk and vanilla until well-combined. Pour into chilled crust and smoothen top.
- Chill until set, about 8 hours or preferably overnight.
- Run a knife along the sides of cake. Remove sides of pan and cut cake into wedges before serving.
- If desired, warm about ½ cup lemon preserve (or any fruit preserve of your choice) and drizzle over cheesecake wedges before serving. Whipped cream or warm crème anglaise would also make a good topping.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 26, 2016 6:31 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Lemon • lemon cheesecake no bake • lemon cheesecake recipes • lemon cheesecakes • lemon desserts • lemon recipes • lemons • no bake • no bake cheesecake • no bake cheesecakes • no bake desserts • No Bake Lemon Cheesecake • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!