No Bake Cookie Dough Truffles
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 pound milk chocolate, chopped
- Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, condensed milk, vanilla, and mini chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least half an hour.
- Once mixture is firm enough to handle, form into balls. Arrange balls in a wax paper-line tray or cookie sheet. Freeze for at least an hour.
- Place bittersweet and milk chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water. Make sure not to let the bottom of bowl touch the water. Stir until chocolates are melted. Allow to cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Stick a toothpick or skewer into a truffle ball and dip into melted chocolate, tapping the ball to remove excess chocolate. Set coated balls on a wax-paper or foil lined tray or cookie sheet. Set aside until chocolate coating is set, or chill for faster setting.
- You can use white chocolate as coating or use mint morsels for variety.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 24, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Candy • candy desserts • candy recipes • Chocolate • Chocolate chip • chocolate desserts • chocolate recipes • chocolate truffles • cookie dough • cookie dough candy • cookie dough desserts • cookie dough recipes • cookie dough truffles • cookies • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • No Bake Cookie Dough Truffles • Peppermint extract • Recipes • Truffle • truffle candy • truffle recipes • truffles
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!