Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup pumpkin pulp, pureed
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- pinch of coarse salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- 2/3 cup whipping cream, chilled and whipped
- ground cinnamon, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-piece mini cheesecake pan or a 12-cup muffin pan with baking paper. Lightly coat baking papers with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine together gingersnap crumbs, melted butter, light brown sugar and ground cloves in a food processor. Pulse until well-blended. Spoon crust mixture into lined pan and press firmly. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool in pan until needed.
- Beat cream cheese over medium speed until creamy and smooth. Add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin puree, sour cream and salt. Beat in egg until well-blended. Beat in vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Divide cream cheese mixture among prepared crusts and smoothen top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until centers are nearly set but still moist. Allow to cool in pan on a wire rack. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, remove cakes from pan and peel off paper lining. Pipe cake tops with whipped cream and dust with cinnamon.
- You may also omit cinnamon dusting and drizzle with warm caramel sauce instead.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 25, 2016 8:10 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Cheesecake • cheesecake bite recipes • cheesecake bites • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Cream cheese • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • mini cheesecake recipes • Mini Cheesecakes • Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake • Pumpkin • pumpkin cheesecake • pumpkin cheesecake bites • pumpkin desserts • pumpkin recipes • Recipes • umpkin
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!