Mini Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kirsch
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons kirsch
- 12 pieces fresh or bottled cherries, with stems
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 12-piece muffin or cupcake pan with baking paper. Spray baking paper with butter-flavored cooking spray. Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Set aside.
- Combine together graham crumbs, melted butter, sugar and kirsch in a food processor. Pulse until consistency is of a coarse meal. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture into each lined hole and press firmly with the back of a spoon. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside until cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Combine together cream cheese and sugar. Beat over medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add egg yolks one by one, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla and kirsch. Divide mixture among prepared crusts and smoothen tops.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until centers of cakes are nearly set. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes. Top each cake with a stemmed cherry and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or preferably, overnight. Just before serving, sift confectioners’ sugar over each cake. Serve cold.
- For variety, whip about ½ to 2/3 cup of cream with confectioners’ sugar and pipe over each cake before topping with cherry. Chill until ready to serve. You may also replace cherries and kirsch with your choice of fruit or berries and flavors.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way
With dazzling wit and astonishing insight, Bill Bryson—the acclaimed author of The Lost Continent—brilliantly explores the remarkable history, eccentricities, resilience a... read more →
Prices are accurate as of December 3, 2016 10:20 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • cherrie • cherry • cherry cheesecakes • cherry dessert recipes • cherry desserts • cherry recipes • Cream cheese • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • mini cheesecake recipes • Mini Cheesecakes • mini cheesecakes recipe • Mini Cherry Cheesecake • mini cherry cheesecake recipe • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!