- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 12 pieces fresh blueberries
- 6 pieces fresh strawberries, halved
- 12 pieces raspberries
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 12 muffin cupa with baking paper. Lightly coat baking paper with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine together vanilla wafer crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix until well blended. Press about 1 heaping tablespoon of crust mixture into the bottom of each of the prepared muffin cups. Chill until needed.
- Beat cream cheese over low to medium speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in sugar until well-blended and mixture is light and fluffy. Add vanilla, lemon juice and eggs, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream until incorporated.
- Divide cream cheese mixture evenly among the prepared crusts. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until centers of cakes nearly set but still moist. Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 6 hours or overnight. Just before serving, remove cheesecakes from muffin cups and peel of baking paper. Drizzle tops with melted chocolate. Top each cake with 1 blueberry, one strawberry half and one raspberry. Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Repeat with remaining cakes and toppings. Serve right away.
- You may also choose to top cakes with fruits and berries before chilling. Drizzle melted chocolate over toppings, allowing any excess to run down the sides of cake. You may also opt to serve with whipped cream on the side or in a pool of fruit coulis, minus the fruit/berry toppings.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 25, 2016 8:10 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • mini cheesecake recipe • mini cheesecake recipes • Mini Cheesecakes • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!