Marshmallow Crème Fruit Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
- 1 large peach, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 large apple, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 large mango, pitted and sliced into thin wedges
- 2 handfuls mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries), rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until creamy and smooth. Add marshmallow crème and beat on low speed until well combined. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Chill, if desired, until ready to use.
- Arrange peach, apple and mango wedges on a serving plate. Scatter berries over fruit slices and drizzle with lemon juice. Serve with Marshmallow Crème Fruit Dip.
- You can also add grapes, orange segments, cantaloupe or water melon slices to the fruit platter. You may also use this dip for chips and fried fish or chicken sticks.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 25, 2016 6:29 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers with fruit • fruit appetizer recipes • fruit appetizers • Marshmallow • Marshmallow Crème Fruit Dip • marshmallow fruit dip • Recipes • Sauces Dips Gravies and Toppings • snacks • snacks and appetizers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!