Maple Walnut Fudge
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- ½ cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Line a 13x19-inch pan with foil. Brush foil with unsalted butter. Set aside.
- Combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, maple syrup, brown sugar and butter in a heavy-bottomed pan. Set pan over high heat and bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in white chocolate, mini marshmallows, vanilla and maple flavoring. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Stir in pecans and walnuts. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Tap pan against counter-top to release any air pockets.
- Allow to cool completely. Chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Cut into squares before serving.
- For a quick and easy version, use 2/3 cup condensed milk instead of the first 4 ingredients. Melt with butter and chocolate. Do not boil. Stir in marshmallows, then follow the rest of the recipe instructions.
Bestselling Fudge Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 21, 2016 11:24 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!