Mango Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, stoned and diced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 2/3 cup canned or fresh mango juice, chilled
- ¼ cup ice water
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- Toss together mango, strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. Allow fruits to masticate for at least 30 minutes to blend the flavors thoroughly.
- After 30 minutes, transfer to a blender, including any juice that came out of the fruits. Process until reduced to a smooth puree. Add pineapple juice, mango juice and ice water. Pulse for another 30 to 40 seconds to blend well.
- Pour into a tall glass or 2 Collins glasses. Sprinkle with chopped mint on top and serve right away.
- If fresh mint leaves are not in season, you can use ¼ to ½ teaspoon mint essence or mint extract. Add it into the blender together with the ice water and juices.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 23, 2016 8:04 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: beverage recipes • Beverages • fruit • mango • mango smoothie recipes • mango smoothies • Mango Strawberry Smoothie • Mango Strawberry Smoothie Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • strawberry smoothie recipes • strawberry smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!