Mango Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-½ cups mango-flavored yogurt
- ½ cup fresh milk
- 1 teaspoon banana essence
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, scraped and finely grated
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, stoned and diced
- 2 large bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place ice cubes in a high-powered blender. Add yogurt, milk, banana essence, lemon zest and ginger. Pulse for 1 minute or until ice cubes are crushed. Add mangoes, bananas and lemon juice. Pulse for another 40 to 50 seconds or until smooth.
- Divide smoothie between two Collins glasses, garnish with a thin slice of lemon and serve right away.
- You can also add orange pulp (called suprêmes) into the smoothie mixture, either into the blender before pulsing, or as garnish just before serving.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 22, 2016 7:56 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • fruit • Fruit and Vegetable • Home • Mango Banana Smoothie • Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe • Recipe • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!