Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1- ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam, warmed
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-½ cups white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 large whole eggs, room temperature
- 3 large egg yolks, room temperature
- 2-½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¾ to 1 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine together graham crumbs, light brown sugar, butter or margarine and raspberry jam in a food processor. Pulse until well-combined. Press unto the bottom and about ½-inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill until needed.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Beat in sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and flour. Beat in whole eggs and egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into chilled crust. Smoothen top with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle 2/3 to ¾ of raspberries over cream choose mixture. Cover with remaining half of cream cheese mixture, smoothening top of cake.
- Bake for 80 to 90 minutes or until cheesecake is just set but still jiggly. Turn oven off but do not remove pan. Partially open oven door and leave cake inside for at least an hour.
- Remove pan from oven and run a knife along the sides of cake. Remove sides of pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Cover with plastic and chill for at least 8 hours or overnight before serving.
- To serve, warm raspberry jam until just spreadable. Spread over top of cake and decorate with remaining fresh raspberries. Use a knife dipped in hot water and wiped dry to cut cake into wedges.
- If using frozen raspberries, thaw first and drain well before using. Any excess moisture from frozen berries can cause cake to collapse.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way
With dazzling wit and astonishing insight, Bill Bryson—the acclaimed author of The Lost Continent—brilliantly explores the remarkable history, eccentricities, resilience a... read more →
Prices are accurate as of December 3, 2016 10:20 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baking and Confections • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Lemon • lemon cheesecake • lemon desserts • Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake • lemon raspberry cheesecake recipe • lemon recipes • lemons • raspberries • raspberry • raspberry cheesecake • raspberry desserts • raspberry recipes • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!