Lemon Mint with Spinach Smoothie
- ½ cup green apple, cored and diced
- ½ cup spinach, washed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
- 1-½ cups crushed ice
- Process apple, spinach, mint and lemon juice in a blender for 2 to 3 minutes or until pulpy. Add milk, honey and crushed ice. Pulse for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth. Divide between two pre-chilled glasses or pour into one tall glass. Serve immediately.
- Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon chopped mint leaves over smoothie before serving. You may replace mint leaves in smoothie ingredients with ½ teaspoon mint extract, if desired. Substitute spinach with Romaine lettuce, or for a more flavorful kick, use arugula.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 28, 2016 6:36 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • green smoothie • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • Lemon • Lemon Mint with Spinach Smoothie • lemon recipes • lemon smoothie • lemon smoothies • lemons • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Spinach • spinach recipes • spinach smoothie • spinach smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!